Monday, August 11, 2008

The Shocking Truth About Conventional Ovarian Cyst Medications And Unnecessary Surgeries!

As I went to see my doctor after a couple of months, and described the unbearable situation I was in, he had recommended several prescription medications, another set of pain relievers and birth control pills. The only problem was that my cysts had actually grown larger. I was so scared that I simply could not sleep at nights as the frightening thoughts of cancer ran through my head.
The pain became excruciating and as the months went by I missed my period. There was a time when I was so soar, that I found myself on the floor crying. I took a few weeks off work. I switched several doctors and complained about the stabbing pain and other symptoms I was experiencing. But the only answer I got was that surgery was my only option. Unbelievable I thought, only to later find out that in the vast majority of cases, surgeries are completely unnecessary and can often lead to irreversible results.

Deep down, I felt there must have been another option, a healthier alternative.
After I was diagnosed with enlarged but benign ovarian cyst and realized many of my other conditions were all coming from the same source- PCOS , I accidentally stumbled upon an inspiring book that spoke of natural remedies that can balance hormones, enhance fertility and heal ovarian cysts safely.
It was then that I had started the long, frustrating road of trial and error until I have finally pieced a complete and comprehensive holistic system used by thousands of women to permanently cure the cause of ovarian cysts, including the author herself.


No comments: